Parents & Alumni Association
The Parents & Alumni Association is dedicated to the support of the Killingly Agriculture Education Program and the Killingly FFA Chapter. Your support is extremely important to achieve this goal. We do this through:
1. Coordinate with the FFA chapters Support Group Committee on activities that the association
2. Fundraising Activities which have supported:
• an SAE loan fund, for students who need start-up funds
• college scholarships for graduating seniors (At least $1500 each year since 2007)
• Parents & Alumni Cares program to offer financial assistance to FFA members who can not
afford dues, FFA jacket/Offical Dress purchases, etc.
3. Involvement with the Connecticut State FFA Alumni Association.
Dues are $20 per year. Of the $20.00, $6 goes to the Parents and Alumni Cares Fund. You also gain membership to the Connecticut FFA Alumni and National FFA Alumni. Please complete the Membership Application below and join us!
2011-2012 Parents & Alumni Officers
Heather Logee, President
Lisa Perry, Treasurer
Melissa Johnson, Reporter
Katie Boswell, Secretary
FFA Alumni Meetings-All Begin at 6:30pm in the Ag Library
Due April 12, 2013
SAE Loan Fund
This loan fund is for students to star or upgrade their Supervised Agricultural Experience Program. Students wishing to apply for a loan must complete the loan application and also submit a business plan. Templates and information for the business plan are linked below.